19 Jun Looking to re-open your business soon?
As you prepare to re-open your laser/IPL clinic service, Online Laser Training has gathered together several advisory documents to assist you. They are detailed below with a link where you can download each document:
- Discussion Document for Resuming Cosmetic Care—charting the client’s journey
- Cleanliness, Hygiene, Infection & Cross-infection Control Policy & Procedures—to help make staff and clients feel comfortable and safe
- Cleanliness, hygiene, infection & cross-infection contro—Frequently Asked Questions—23 fully referenced FAQs
- Published advice from the British Medical Laser Association (BMLA)
- Looking for respirator masks and hand sanitiser?—a trusted source
I expect that recommendations will change and you should consider registering with the COVID-19 Resource Centre hosted by The Consulting Room Group at www.consultingroom.com/relaunch where you can access FREE support documents and information and monitor evolving advice on restarting your cosmetic business.
Good luck with your preparations to re-open!